Join us for a Day at the Monastery of the Infant Jesus in Lufkin on Saturday, December 3rd. We have planned a special day of reflection and fun at the Monastery for SFA students.
• Sr. Mary John, the Prioress, will welcome the SFA students when they arrive at the Monastery of the Infant Jesus at 10 a.m. December 3rd.
• After Sister’s welcome, we will have an opportunity for a little quiet time before the Blessed Sacrament in the Chapel or private prayer and reflection on the Monastery grounds.
• At 11 a.m., we will join the Nuns for a celebration of Mass.
• At noon, we will break for lunch, group discussion, and sharing.
• From 1:30 – 2:30 p.m., we will visit with the Nuns and hear their inspiring stories.
• At 2:40 p.m., we will join the Nuns in the Chapel for the rosary and mid-afternoon prayer.